Managing Director, Technology & California
Todd always seems to be starting something as he coalesces people around new ideas and initiatives. He’s spent years starting offices for PR agencies, kicking off new client relationships and starting new youth initiatives in his community.
Todd brings creative solutions and strategic media relationships to the table for clients of all shapes and sizes, from the most innovative startups to some of the best known global technology brands, as well as the venture capital firms and private equity funds that are essential to the Silicon Valley ecosystem. He led crisis communications and technology PR for the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City. He serves on the Board of Directors of the Churchill Club, a non-profit thought leadership forum in Silicon Valley, and is a guest lecturer at Santa Clara University.
- News source I can’t live without:The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNET, San Jose Mercury News
- Late nights or early mornings:Both, depending on what’s needed between early morning client or colleague calls and finishing the day’s work late at night.
- My first client:BICC Data Networks (sold to 3Com, which eventually sold to HP)
- Social network of choice:LinkedIn
- Best advice I ever received:“If you don’t ask, you don’t get”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“Whatever you do, be ‘all in’”
- When not working, I:Am coaching youth lacrosse or enjoying the outdoors with one or more of my four children
- Most Fearless Moment:Moving to New York to start my PR career after having spent most of my life in small Midwestern and Rocky Mountain towns