Chief Culture Officer & Managing Director, Chicago
Grant has been with Zeno since the agency started and plays a unique role divided between clients and our culture. On the client side, he manages Zeno’s largest office in Chicago and serves as a strategic lead for several major clients. Grant is a news junkie and prides himself in driving the strategy and creative thinking that make great headlines for his clients.
On the culture front, he is the industry’s first-ever Chief Culture Officer, working across Zeno’s global network of offices to ensure Zeno remains a markedly different, challenging and fun place to work – he bleeds green!
- News source I can’t live without:CNN, Yahoo! News, TMZ, ESPN.
- Late nights or early mornings:I’m a Morning Man–with two little kids, that’s the only quiet time of the day.
- My first client:Whirlpool Home Appliances.
- Social network of choice:Facebook.
- Best advice I ever received:“A good plan today is better than a great one tomorrow.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“Be the kind of leader that people want to work for.”
- When not working, I:Am playing with Will and Nora or rounding up my buddies for the next big game.
- Most Fearless Moment:Willingly sitting at Bears games when temperatures plunge to 30 below zero (and beyond).