Managing Director, 3 Monkeys | Zeno UK
Christine – aka Christine-Casual-1; aka CJ – is responsible for the day-to-day running of the UK business as well as client relationship management and nurturing the agency’s most important asset: the 3 Monkeys Zeno team.
CJ is a highly experienced strategic consultant and award-winning PR practitioner with over 25 years’ in the communications saddle, having held senior positions with UK and international responsibilities in a number of leading consultancies.
Her focus lies in crafting integrated, insight-led, creative campaigns, advising clients on comms strategy and helping businesses engage across stakeholder groups and influencers to best effect. She has deep experience across a range of industry sectors including technology, not-for-profit and charity, leisure and tourism, aviation, utilities, financial services and public sector. She lives in leafy Surrey with husband Steve and dogs, rescue Staffy Lola and very bouncy Labrador Nell.
- News source I can’t live without:BBC Online and my Twitter feed
- Late nights or early mornings:Late nights left to my own devices, but my commute forces me to be a lark so my snooze button sees a lot of action.
- My first client:Vauxhall Motors
- Social network of choice:Twitter and Facebook
- Best advice I ever received:“A dream without a plan is just a dream.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“Don’t worry about what anyone else is doing, march to your own beat.”
- When not working, I:Am usually renovating a property with my husband so there’s a lot of DIY (and dust!), or I’m reading, walking on sandy beaches or muddy fields with our dogs, chatting with friends and family.
- Most Fearless Moment:Putting my career on hold to build a house in Spain.