Managing Director, Global Business Development
Suresh leads our global business development function and brings with him 20 years of industry experience. Suresh helps bring together the best of our expertise across all four regions – NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM to meet clients challenges and needs, and has had the benefit of working in Europe, North America and Asia.
Suresh began his career as a media relations specialist and after six years of delivering successful media coverage for clients like Audi, Disney, learndirect and Zurich Financial Services to name a few, he moved into a business development role and grew successful business development strategies and opportunities that spanned offices, countries and regions. More recently, he led the global integrated business development function at Ogilvy across all the marketing functions of Advertising, PR, Customer Engagement, Digital and Media.
Suresh was named on the Financial Times Top 100 Ethnic Minority Executives as well as the Top 100 LGBT Executives for both 2016 & 2017, and is currently nominated for ADCOLOR’s Rockstar Award 2017.
- News source I can’t live without:CNN, BBC, Facebook
- Late nights or early mornings:Mornings! 5am gym, a solid breakfast, shower, walk the dog, then brave the commute to work
- My first client:The Walt Disney Company
- Social network of choice:Instagram
- Best advice I ever received:“Always be polite, no matter the circumstance. You never what others are dealing with”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:"Everyone is someone’s son, daughter, child. Always have empathy”
- When not working, I:Cook, clean and do laundry. It’s tremendously therapeutic!
- Most Fearless Moment:At the age of 35, for the very first time ever, I braved swimming way out to sea on my very own to the point that I could neither see the bottom nor more than 3 feet in any direction. Seriously a HUGE deal considering the first movie I ever watched at the age of 3, was JAWS... it scarred me for life!