President, Zeno China
Ruby Fu is the President of Zeno China. She has more than 30 years of experience in Greater China and has been instrumental in developing new market entries for public relations agencies and global clients, as well as counseling multi-national companies in their strategic communications. Having held a number of leadership roles in the region, she manages cross-border issues covering multiple sectors, directing business development and strategic planning that balances the intricacies between local implementation and global applications.
Ruby has served as the China CEO of Burson-Marstellersince 2015. More recently, Ruby spent 7 years with Standard Chartered Bank in Taiwan and Hong Kong. As Head of Corporate Affairs Hong Kong and Greater China, she oversaw the Bank’s communication strategies, crisis and reputation management, and corporate social responsibility programs in Greater China.
Ruby won a Silver Award for Woman of the Year –Advertising, Marketing & Communications at the Stevie Awards 2016 for Women in Business.
Ruby attended the Senior Executive Programmeat the North Western University of Kellogg School of Management. She holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Interior Design.
- News Source You Can’t Live Without:CNN, BBC, The Guardian, Bloomberg
- First Client:Watsons Your Personal Store
- Social Network of Choice:Facebook, Wechat
- Best Advice Received: Life is short, break the rules, forgive fast and laugh plenty
- Best Advice You’ve Given:Nothing is impossible, everything is possible
- When You’re Not Working:Traveling, yoga, visiting galleries and museums, Tibetan carpet collection
- Most Fearless Moment: Visiting Tibet by myself in 2000 & joining Zeno
- Late Nights or Early Mornings:Morning! Bullet Proof coffee and a walk when the air is fresh