Managing Director, Zeno India
A successful business leader and brand strategist who is helping clients transform businesses in the digital first world through data driven insights. His effectiveness is grounded in a deep understanding of why people behave the way they do and has leveraged it to deliver commercial business success through integrated campaigns.
Before joining Zeno, Ranjeev played an integral part in the birth/rejuvenation of brands across global advertising agencies and start-up digital business units. In his career spanning over two-decades, he has successfully led large teams to deliver award winning campaigns and digital transformation programs.
In his last role, he had set up ‘Digital Marketing Services’ Business Unit for Cognizant Technology Solutions in Europe and led Business Development & Digital Strategy Consulting. He was also a part of BBDO India start-up story where he helped evangelize BBDO’s vision through behavior transforming campaigns. He also started Proximity India (digital, data and CRM arm of BBDO Worldwide) and helped it gain recognition through his work celebrated across geographies.
- News Source You Can’t Live Without:Economic Times, In-shorts and Twitter feed
- First Client:Sony
- Social Network of Choice:Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Best Advice Received:“Have a point a view, nothing is right or wrong but not to have one is a disaster.”
- Best Advice You’ve Given:“9am to 5pm is what you do to earn your living, it’s what you do from 5pm to 9am defines what you will become. So, try and learn something new.”
- When You’re Not Working:Pursue my passion for cooking and capturing the world on a lens if I am not goofing around with my 12-year-old son and lovely wife.
- Most Fearless Moment:Moving to London for a 2-year stint with an IT organization.
- Late Nights of Early Mornings?Late nights! That’s when my creative juices flow.