Chief Operating Officer
A 28-year veteran of Edelman, Zeno’s sister agency under DJE Holdings, Nancy joins Zeno as its first global Chief Operating Officer. In a role designed to be client-centric, Nancy oversees the growth, development and integration of Zeno’s global practices (Consumer, Health, Technology and Corporate) as well as several key functions including Strategy & Planning, Creative, Intellectual Property, Talent and the firm’s continuing education initiative known as Fearless University.
Her client experience is extensive and includes work for such brands and organizations as Kraft Foods, Hilton, Darden, Quaker, Humana, United Airlines, Burger King, Wrigley, Kellogg’s, Kimberly-Clark and SC Johnson.
- News source I can’t live without:NPR, Fast Company, Quartz and Today Show.
- Late nights or early mornings: Late nights…always.
- My first client: Italian Trade Commission, promoting Italian-made leather goods
- Social network of choice:Facebook and Twitter.
- Best advice I ever received:“Get a liberal arts education,” and “Don’t take yourself too seriously,” both from my dad.
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“Be the person who solves problems rather than the person who points them out.”
- When not working, I:Relax with the family and dogs at our lakeside cottage in Michigan.
- Most Fearless Moment:Joining Zeno!