Managing Director, Zeno Malaysia
David has pioneered social media and digital communications for more than a decade in Asia. Today, he leads one of Zeno’s most integrated offices in Malaysia, leading a team comprising PR, social / digital, creative and technology professionals.
He has been recognized for his work on clients such as Nokia, DiGi Telecommunications, BMW and Intel while Zeno Malaysia was also awarded PRWeek Asia’s New Consultancy of the Year in 2015. David is a self-confessed geek who’s idea of a great night involves boardgames and books.
- News source I can’t live without:Twitter, Facebook and TableTopGamingNews
- Late nights or early mornings:Late nights
- Social network of choice:Facebook
- My first client: BMW – also the only chance I had to drive one of these cars!
- Best advice I ever received:“Discipline is the ability to forego temporary pleasures for future rewards” – my father’s mantra and it’s shaped who I am today
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“In everything you do, remember to show compassion. Because other people are human too.”
- When not working, I:Play boardgames, read books and geek out on television shows
- My most fearless moment:Deciding to stay in the delivery room with my wife during the birth of our first child, and then again for number two and three (I faint on the sight of blood!)