Managing Director, New York and DC
With nearly 20 years of agency and corporate experience, Byron has driven integrated marcomm strategies for leading brands, including Whole Foods Market, Timberland, Nars, Kenneth Cole, Nestle and General Mills, among others. He also worked in-house for the adidas Group, where he led global PR for the Rockport brand, and served as Chief Experience Officer at Phoenix House, a leading non-profit in the healthcare space. Byron started his career as a reporter for the Boston Globe, covering City Hall and urban affairs. His personal passions include world travel, sports, wine and family time.
- News Source You Can’t Live Without: Harvard Business Review
- First Client:Whole Foods Market
- Social Network of Choice:Instagram
- Best Advice Received:Smile, laugh…nobody wants to be around a curmudgeon
- Best Advice You’ve Given:Create your own path—passionately discover what’s right for you and go get it
- When You’re Not Working: Traveling near and far, catching a sporting event, sipping on good wine and spending time with family and friends
- Most Fearless Moment: Every moment of every day
- Late Nights or Early Mornings? Both. I should probably get more sleep.