Executive VP, Global Marketing & Integration
As a seasoned brand and communications strategist, Tracey has created engaging converged media campaigns for some of the world’s most beloved and trusted brands. At Zeno, Tracey leads marketing for the agency as well as driving an ensuring we deliver an integrated approach across paid, earned and owned media for a variety of consumer brands. Clients rely on her disruptive ideas and strategies to shift perception, add value to their business and build brand love.
Prior to Zeno, Tracey led global communications and social media for Motorola Mobile Devices, built integrated campaigns for brands like AXE, Dove (and Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty), M&M’s candies and more.
- News sources I can’t live without:
- All things NPR, Entertainment Weekly, Flipboard.
- Late nights or early mornings:
- Mostly a night owl. Glass of red wine, a multitude of content streams, noodling something for a client and plotting out the next day.
- My first client:
- Nationals Shooting Sports Foundation.
- Social network of choice:
- Best advice I ever received:
- From Dad when he dropped me off at college: “I’m going to tell you the same thing my dad told me when I left for the military, ‘Don’t come home with a tattoo.’”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:
- “Opportunities are not going to show up at your feet, you need to take steps to make things happen!”
- When not working, I:
- Travel to places I haven’t been before, hike with my pup Tula and explore the restaurant scene.
- My most fearless moment:
- The day I moved to Germany when I had never been off the continent before and didn’t know how to speak a lick of German.