Since joining Zeno in January of 2010, Tony has served as part of the Agency’s Global Leadership Team. Tony is involved with strategic planning and investment prioritization for the Agency. Tony is responsible for contract negotiations, pricing strategies and the budgeting process for the Company. Tony is a graduate of DePaul University and a Certified Public Accountant. Tony served as Director of Finance at sister agency Edelman starting in 2004. Prior to his time with the DJE Family of Companies, Tony was a Manager in the Transaction Services group at KPMG and Arthur Andersen. When not working, Tony can be found on the parks, trails and playgrounds of the Chicago suburbs with his wife and three children.
- News source I can’t live without:Twitter, Wall Street Journal.
- Late nights or early mornings:Early mornings. Most productive before 9am.
- Social network of choice:Twitter
- Best advice I ever received:“Always hustle.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“Do your best, be yourself. The rest takes care of itself.”
- When not working, I: Enjoy time with family and friends, the local sports scene, music and running.