Managing Director New York
As Managing Director of Zeno New York, Thomas provides strategic and creative counsel to CPG, food and drink, travel and hospitality, as well as consumer tech clients. As an integrated marketing specialist, Thomas has overseen programs from inception to implementation, identifying strategic insights that fuel effective planning, creative development, integration with partner agencies and successful execution. Thomas spent part of his career as a strategic planner working on both global and US campaign development, igniting his relentless passion for insight development, understanding the behaviors and values that drive consumers to join brands. When he is not building strategies, hunting for the latest trend or coaching his NY team, Thomas can be found in the garden, the kitchen or playing with his dog.
- News sources I can’t live without: New York Times, BBC, dailymail.co.uk, CNN, The Huffington Post
- Late Night or early mornings: Early mornings, love a good workout and getting ahead of the game before the day’s fast pace really picks up.
- My first client:Nike
- Social network of choice: Instagram or LinkedIn
- Best advice I ever received: “Always lead by example.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:“Don’t overcomplicate, keep it simple. If an idea cannot be articulated in one clear sentence, it’s not going to work.”
- When not working, I:am in the kitchen trying out new recipes to surprise friends and family, or relaxing in the country with my partner Alvin.
- Most Fearless Moment:The day I left the comfort of home, at 16, to move to London to pursue my dream of becoming a dancer.