Managing Director, India
Papri is an experienced leader and strategic advisor in brand marketing and communications for global brands. Papri focuses on forward design thinking and integrated marketing communications to help companies discover the intersection of data, marketing and digital technology to take their stakeholder engagement to the next level. She has a knack for taking on complex assignments and building the best team that can deliver around it. Papri specializes in strategic brand building, digital marketing, integrated reputation management campaigns, direct outreach and advocacy programs.
- News sources I can’t live without:
- BBC World.
- Late nights or early mornings:
- Early mornings for me! Not a soul but me and a cup of tea.
- My first client:
- The National Geographic Channel.
- Social network of choice:
- Best advice I ever received:
- “Be yourself.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:
- “If you believe, you can.”
- When not working, I:
- Travel, practice yoga, play with my dogs, write my book or explore the himalayas.
- Most Fearless Moment:
- Packing my bags and moving to China for a while many years back!