Executive VP, Human Resources
A champion for helping people build amazing careers, Carol leads human resources for Zeno. Using a people-before-process approach, Carol and the HR team strive to make Zeno a great place to work. With experience spanning operations, finance and HR, Carol has a passion for aligning business strategy with people strategy.
Zeno’s collaborative culture and client-centric approach are the perfect forum for developing holistic talent initiatives that foster personal growth and team support within a growing global agency. When not at work, Carol spends time with family and friends, occasionally binge watches really bad TV and is always on the hunt for a great book, a delicious wine and a new travel destination.
- News source I can’t live without:Morning news, Forbes.com and Fast Company.
- Late nights or early mornings: Love an early morning at home with coffee, news and a few chores to get the day planned.
- My first client: United Stationers.
- Social network of choice: LinkedIn, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Best advice I ever received:“Everyone has a story so learn how to listen well.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given: “Being kind is a sign of wisdom not weakness.”
- When not working, I:Am cooking for friends and family, searching for recipes and inspiration for living a lovely life, enjoying sweet home Chicago and getting outside as much as possible.
- My most fearless moment:Diving with a shark feeder and about 20 Caribbean grey sharks. Sharks don’t care if you’re a good listener, just keep the chum coming and remain calm.