Barby K. Siegel
Barby has embedded into Zeno a relentless focus on work that matters in a client-centric culture, most dramatically manifested in the one global P&L model that ensures clients benefit from the full force of Zeno every day. Under her stewardship, Zeno has experienced unprecedented growth and industry recognition for its creativity, highly-collaborative culture and fearless pursuit of the unexpected.
Zeno was named PRWeek ‘Mid-Size Agency of the Year’ for three consecutive years (2011, 2012, 2013) and was named ‘Consumer Agency of the Year’ by the Holmes Report. In 2012, Barby was named PRWeek ‘PR Professional of the Year’. Accolades aside, she is even prouder that her teenage daughters Matty and Mallory have put their own stamp on ‘fearless.’
- News source I can’t live without:
- The New York Times, GMA & my Twitter feed.
- Late nights or early mornings:
- Mornings! 4:30 AM, first mug of coffee, overnight emails, breaking news check, school lunch made and to the gym.
- My first client:
- Campbell’s Soup.
- Social network of choice:
- Instagram, Twitter.
- Best advice I ever received:
- “God gave you a mouth. Use it.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:
- “Find your passion. Embrace change. Make mistakes.”
- When not working, I:
- Pursue my passion for cooking, running and lifting weights.
- My most fearless moment:
- The day I told my mother I was moving out of the house, despite her wishes.