Chief Monkey, Europe
Described by PR Week as “one of the industry’s most charismatic women,” Angie has 25 years’
experience in PR, with a reputation for using highly creative, brand-centric, outcome-focused thinking and storytelling to deliver award-winning campaigns. She has always promoted agnostic thinking and tested the boundaries of traditional PR and marcomms thinking and execution – having developed a diagnostic tool around IQ and EQ communications, the first of its kind in the PR industry.
Angie set up 3 Monkeys in 2003, aiming at blue chip clients who wanted a smaller agency culture and service. The agency grew rapidly, picking up numerous industry awards and creating a new force in the UK market. Angie lives in Oxfordshire with her three little monkeys, Tallulah, Delilah and Jude, and a King Charles Spaniel, Mabel. She joined Zeno Group in 2016.
- News source I can’t live without:
- Today Programme and PM on Radio 4
- Late nights or early mornings:
- Late nights. Always.
- My first client:
- Broadmoor Hospital
- Social network of choice:
- Facebook & Twitter
- Best advice I ever received:
- From my Nanna: “If you ever do owt for nowt, always do if for thy sa’en,” (Translation: if you ever do something for nothing, always do it for yourself).
- Best advice I’ve ever given:
- “Trust your gut.”
- When not working, I:
- Am in the Groucho or with my 3 little monkeys
- My most fearless moment:
- Setting up 3 Monkeys