Chief Operating Officer & Managing Director, Zeno Indonesia
Adam is a business leader who focuses on growing teams that deliver great client service, with a can do attitude and a partnership mentality. Fiscally responsible, but creative in bringing resources together, he balances the needs of clients alongside the needs of his team. With 20+ years experience in communications in Australia and Indonesia, he has worked with many of the world’s leading brands across a range of consumer, corporate and technology backgrounds.
- News sources I can’t live without:
- Mashable, Monocle, Guardian, BBC, CNN, Anonymous, IFLScience, Coconuts, SMH
- My first client:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Social network of choice:
- Best advice I ever received:
- “Done is much better than perfect – balance the time you have alongside expectations.”
- Best advice I’ve ever given:
- “Work smarter, not harder – and unplan your life, and be open for it to lead you in new directions.”
- When not working, I:
- Love to travel to new places (but keep going back to Brazil), fuel my creativity, reading, writing, playing sax or enjoying a good coffee or an amazing snack.
- Most Fearless Moment:
- Moving by myself to Indonesia to take on a raft of new challenges all at the same time was quite a fearless moment for me. That, or my year-long solo backpacking adventure around the world.