Position Q-Cells North America as a thought leader and game changer in the North American solar energy market.
- A white paper to convey thought leadership, followed by a series of proof point announcements, desk-side briefings with media and in-person stakeholder "salon" meetings at industry events.
- Used public engagement tools to create a fresh dialogue between Q-Cells and its potential customers.
- White paper turned into a series of contributed pieces in business press, and electric utility trades
- White paper was released in conjunction with proof point announcements (Q-Cell customer wins and product releases), conveying not only thought leadership, but proof of execution
- Secured 11 press briefings at Solar Power International (SPI) to discuss the white paper and news milestones
- Arranged a Salon Dinner at SPI, bringing together top utility players which resulted in a new bid for Q-Cells
- Q-Cells news at SPI garnered 17 unique pieces of coverage in top-tier business and clean trade publications, and over 335 tweets.