Zeno Group, PRWeek Mid-Size Agency of The Year, to Host 6to6 Off Sixth, A 24-HR Marketing Communications Consult-A-Thon During SXSWi
AUSTIN, TEXAS (March 6, 2012) – For 24-hours during SXSWi, Zeno Group will conduct one-on-one, accelerated, consultation services, for start-ups and emerging technology companies. Senior public relations and digital engagement experts from Zeno will help entrepreneurs shape their story, determine the right influencers and stakeholders and spark ideas for launching it to the marketplace.
This marketing communications consult-a-thon, called Zeno 6to6 off Sixth will be hosted at the Four Seasons Hotel Austin from 6 p.m. Sunday, March 11 to 6 p.m. on Monday, March 12th. Each 45-minute session will be customized to fit the particular needs of each business. Interested participants must pre-register using Eventbrite and fill out an exploratory questionnaire.
"Zeno Group works with some of the most recognized brands in the world and sharing that knowledge with the next generation of technology start-ups is an important way for us to give back," said Tracey Thiele, executive vice president, Zeno Group Digital Engagement. “We are entrepreneurial at our core, which makes us kindred spirits for those start-ups seeking marketing communications guidance at SXSWi.”
During Zeno 6to6 off Sixth, the team will offer the following services and guidance:
- Public Relations: Counsel on media relations, messaging, materials and what's needed in an effective communications toolkit.
- Brand Identity: You have a great idea and an amazing tool, but how do you brand it, present it, message it and merchandise it to stakeholders.
- Social Media 101: A foundational overview of social media community building and engagement including useful tools, tips and tricks and how to get started.
- Social Media 201: Tap leading and emerging social networks to build product buzz, develop meaningful conversations and nurture brand advocacy.
- Creative Workshop: An idea-generating session for a consumer or B2B engagement program that fulfills communications and business objectives.
- Conversation Audit: A tutorial on how to develop a real-time online audit on what people are saying about any product, company or topic.
- Landscape Analysis: A topline evaluation of the challenges and opportunities relevant to the product and company.
- Beta Jam: A demo session that generates insightful and honest feedback on any product or service.
- Partnerships: A business development and co-marketing evaluation to identify relevant partners.
- What’s Next: Recommendations on next steps and action items for a successful venture beyond SXSW.
About the Zeno 6to6 off Sixth Team
Todd Irwin, Managing Director, Technology Strategy
Tracey Thiele, EVP, Digital Engagement & Brand Strategy
Nick Mendoza, Creative Director
Scott Murphy, VP Digital Engagement
Luke DeRouen, Media Strategist
Leyla Arsan, Digital Strategist
About Zeno Group
Believers in the fearless pursuit of the unexpected, the award-winning Zeno Group operates as one firm across offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Silicon Valley and Toronto. Zeno Group was just named 2012 Mid-Size Agency of the Year by PRWeek and in 2011 Creative Agency of the Year by the Holmes Report. The firm specializes in marketing consumer, health and technology brands. Clients include: Bacardi, Churchill Club, Dreamworks Animation, Life Technologies, Kia Motors America, Nature's Path, Oak Investment Partners, Office Depot, Pizza Hut, Q-Cells, Redbox, Starbucks, Sears and Verifone. Zeno Group is a member of the Daniel J Edelman Company. Please visit us at zenogroup.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.