Senior Vice President – Digital Engagement - NYC
Due to our rapid growth, Zeno Group is looking for a Senior Vice President, Digital in New York!
Zeno Group, PRWeek's Mid-size Agency of the Year for three years running and Holmes’ 2011 Creative Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include consumer marketing, health, corporate, technology and digital, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-up companies to global brands. Zeno Group is part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
At Zeno, we pride ourselves on driving results for our clients through the development of leading edge, creative strategy inclusive of both traditional and emerging platform. Our culture is collaborative, fast and fun. If you’re passionate about digital - if you’re creative, fearless, and are among the brightest minds in the sector, working at Zeno could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE JOB
Due to our rapid growth, we’re seeking an SVP, Digital. In addition to leading digital strategy for clients in our Consumer practice and managing high level client relationships, you’ll have the opportunity to cultivate new business, identify digital opportunities with existing clients and serve as a thought leader across the agency surrounding the integration and measurement of social media, word of mouth marketing, blogging, mobile marketing and the use of social media platforms in client campaigns. You’ll serve as a leader, mentor and teacher to the internal team and a counselor to clients.
You’ll be successful in this role if you are creative, resourceful, influential, intellectually curious and have a true passion for all things digital. You’ve got to walk the walk - blogging, tweeting, checking-in. You’ve got to have an understanding of, and be able to communicate why these behaviors are important to Zeno, and to building brands that people love.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in PR, interactive/digital marketing or brand marketing
- Communicates with charisma and ease in forums ranging from client meetings, to a panel in front of hundreds to chatting directly with consumers on or offline
- Must be able to write with personality and wit
- Understands PR, and has relationships with online influencers
- Deep knowledge and thought leadership in all elements of digital strategies and tactics
- Experience drafting strategic, visionary digital plans for clients and communicating them compellingly, and supporting recommendations with substantive arguments
- Experience collaborating with senior client advertising, marketing and creative agency partners in developing multichannel marketing programs
- Provides leadership in the areas of total account management, including day-to-day account activity, and providing sound strategic counsel to clients on digital initiatives that support their business objectives
- Collaborative spirit, results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs, identifying opportunities to infuse digital elements into traditional programming, maintaining awareness of future client events and activities, and how they relate to the overall objective
- Trend spotting – Stay abreast of evolving trends and emerging platforms and conceives of creative ways use them to drive our clients’ business objectives
- Proven leadership experience, mentoring and developing junior talent
- Experience managing people and the execution of digital projects and builds
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a generous vacation and holiday time. We offer a variety of medical and dental choices, a 401(k) plan with company match, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and an exceptional work/life balance. As part of our commitment to your development, we offer tuition assistance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit and sabbatical programs promote health, wellbeing, and fun. Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
Qualified candidates should apply to email@example.com and include “SVP Digital - NYC” in the subject line.
Say hello on Twitter: @zenogroup and @zenodigitaL
Join us on Facebook: Facebook.com/zenogroup